Wyatt's 22nd ILSC was held on October 31 - November 1, 2011 at the exclusive Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Professor Ashutosh Chilkoti, Duke University
"Self-Assembly of Recombinant Stimulus Responsive Polypeptide into Nanoparticles"
- Dr. Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University
"Application of Light Scattering in a Core Facility Setting"
- Professor Thomas Laue, University of New Hampshire
"Protein Charge and Post-Reductionist Biochemistry"
- Dr. Johannes Ottl, Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
"Light Scattering In Pharmaceutical Low Molecular Weight Drug Discovery"
- Dr. Robert Sitrin, Merck & Co. Inc.
"Size Matters - Using Modern Technology to Characterize Vaccines"
- Professor Andre Striegel, National Institute of Standards & Technology
"7 Faces of Dr. Lao: The Many Roles of Light Scattering in Multi-Detector Polymer Separations"
- Dr. Per-Olof Wahlund, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
"Light Scattering: A Useful Tool in the Biophysicist's Toolbox"
- Dr. Germán Rivas, Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas, Spain
"Quantitative Characterization of Essential Bacterial Macromolecular Complexes by Composition-Gradient Static Light Scattering Combined with Other Biophysical Techniques"